Legalities & Paperwork

Whether you are a first-time teacher in Spain or a veteran, you’ll find that the Spanish labour market is heavily-regulated. This workshop will help you to understand what you need to do to work legally in Spain.

Find out .about ..

  • Spanish ID numbers
  • Social Security
  • Health cover
  • Tax issues
  • Spanish CRB checks
  • and lots more!


Julie Hetherington

Julie Hetherington is director at El Centro de Inglés (in Andújar) and co-owner of ECI Idiomas Bailén (in Bailén). She has worked as a teacher trainer for the Andalusian Local Government and Trinity College London and also as an examiner for Cambridge English Language Assessment. She is a firm believer that contented teachers are the key to success for any language school, which is why she is interested in helping teachers to get through the paperwork smoothly when they arrive and during their time of employment in Spain.


Sponsored by …

El Centro de Ingles Andujarlogo-eci-bailen

El Centro de Inglés (Andújar) & El Centro de Inglés Idiomas Bailén (bailén)

El Centro de Inglés (in Andújar) and El Centro de Inglés Idiomas Bailén (in Bailén) are professional language schools dedicated to quality language teaching and teacher development situated in the province of Jaen (south-eastern Spain).

Book now (it’s FREE!)

e-mail our helpdesk ( to book your place.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.