Find the Right Job for YOU at Spainwise South 2018
Spainwise veterans share tips about how to get the most out of the Spainwise Jobs Fair
In this presentation you can hear the views of a number of teachers who were offered jobs after previous Spainwise Job Fairs. They will provide advice to job-seekers on how to get the most out of this year's Spainwise SOUTH event. There will be opportunities to ask questions about how best to approach the event, as well as information about life and work in Spain. What better way to start the day!
Find out ...
- how you can best manage your time at the Spainwise Jobs Fair
- what qualifications you need to get a teaching job in Spain
- if it's necessary to have a lot of previous experience
- what questions you're likely to be asked by employers
- what questions you should ask employers
- the most important thing to remember
Owen KingOwen King has taught English in Spain for five years and has been coordinator at Spainwise since 2014. He will present a collection of video recordings with advice from teachers who have landed jobs after taking part in previous fairs.
Sponsored by ...
ACEIAACEIA is the association of private language schools in Andalucía.
- Trinity College London to Sponsor Spainwise SOUTH TEFL Jobs FairDecember 26, 2017 - 5:55 pm
- English Language Institute (Seville) to Recruit at Spainwise 2018December 18, 2017 - 5:41 pm
- ACEIA to Sponsor Spainwise SOUTH once again!December 11, 2017 - 12:08 am
- Blue Door Language School (Cordoba) to Recruit at Spainwise 2018December 4, 2017 - 11:38 pm
Hotel NH Cordoba Guadalquivir
Avenida Fray Albino, 1
(00 34) 957 421 042