CPD – Where Do I Go from Here?Choosing the most appropriate continuing professional development (CPD) path can be a confusing and frustrating experience, but at the same time it is extremely important if we are to progress as teachers. In this session we will begin by looking at how to identify exactly what our training needs are, and what different types of training are generally available. We will then look at some of the courses and qualifications offered by Cambridge English, and how they may meet specific training needs.
Find out ...
- Why you should be thinking about continuing professional development (CPD)
- What formal and informal options are available to you
- How to identify where you need to improve
- How to draft a personalised development plan
Shawn RedwoodShawn Redwood has been teaching English as a Foreign Language for more than 12 years in Spain. He has worked at many public and charter bilingual schools in Madrid as an English Language Assistant. He has experience preparing students for Cambridge English: First, Advanced and Proficiency. His principal areas of interest are bilingual and international education, as well as CLIL, visual literacy and implementing authentic material into the EFL classroom.
Sponsored by ...
Cambridge EnglishPart of the University of Cambridge, we develop the most valuable range of qualifications for over 5 million learners and teachers of English. In over 130 countries around the world, 23,000 universities, employers, governments and other organisations recognise our qualifications as proof of English language ability. In Cambridge Assessment English, we help people learn English and prove their skills to the world.
- Trinity College London to Sponsor Spainwise SOUTH TEFL Jobs FairDecember 26, 2017 - 5:55 pm
- English Language Institute (Seville) to Recruit at Spainwise 2018December 18, 2017 - 5:41 pm
- ACEIA to Sponsor Spainwise SOUTH once again!December 11, 2017 - 12:08 am
- Blue Door Language School (Cordoba) to Recruit at Spainwise 2018December 4, 2017 - 11:38 pm
Hotel NH Cordoba Guadalquivir
Avenida Fray Albino, 1
(00 34) 957 421 042