That’s All Folks!Whether your students are talkative teens who can't wait to leave the class to catch up with their friends, or tired adults dying to get home after a long day, we will look at how to finish a class using motivating activities that will have your students wanting to come back for more.
Find out ...
- ... how to ensure that meaningful, communicative activities are used to make language learning motivating and memorable
- ... how to give learners feedback and help them reflect on what they have learned
- ... how to ensure that you don't leave the best to the very last and then not have time
- ... about the type of resources you can use to add to their motivation and provide context for language learning
Claire PotterClaire is Director of Teacher Training at Clic, International House Sevilla and Malaga. She works on Cambridge Celta and Delta Courses at both centres, and is also an IH Young Learners and Teen course tutor. She has taught in Japan, Cordoba, UK and Sevilla, and loves her job!
Sponsored by ...
Clic International House SevilleClic IH Teacher Training has been running Cambridge CELTA initial teacher training courses and DELTA Module Courses for experienced teachers for 20 years. It also offers the IH Certificate in Teaching Young Learners and Teens (IHCYLT) which is Cambridge accredited. The FELE Spanish Teacher Training Courses are offered in Seville, Cádiz, Málaga and Granada. Spanish and foreign language courses are also available.
- Trinity College London to Sponsor Spainwise SOUTH TEFL Jobs FairDecember 26, 2017 - 5:55 pm
- English Language Institute (Seville) to Recruit at Spainwise 2018December 18, 2017 - 5:41 pm
- ACEIA to Sponsor Spainwise SOUTH once again!December 11, 2017 - 12:08 am
- Blue Door Language School (Cordoba) to Recruit at Spainwise 2018December 4, 2017 - 11:38 pm
Hotel NH Cordoba Guadalquivir
Avenida Fray Albino, 1
(00 34) 957 421 042