Teenage Talking TimeTeenagers don't really like speaking English. Why not? How can we change this? Come along to this workshop and get a load of practical, tried and tested activities, ideas and tips to encourage and enable our teenage classes to speak in English. I'll also show you some classroom experiments with teenagers - some worked, some didn't - but we can learn from both!
Find out about ...
- why our teenagers don't like speaking English
- how to motivate them to speak English
- how to reduce the temptation to just speak Spanish
- lots of tried and tested activities
- lots of practical advice from someone who's been working with teenagers for a while now
Elspeth PollockElspeth is DoS at ELI, Seville where she is an experienced teacher and trainer, giving sessions both in-house and at conferences. She has the Delta and an MA in Linguistics, is a Cambridge Speaking Examiner and writes materials for Macmillan. She has taught all levels and ages but really enjoys teaching teenagers and exam classes and is aware of constantly learning from her students how to do it better!
Sponsored by ...
ELI (Seville)ELI is a large language school in Seville. We have 10 centres in the city centre and franchises in the outskirts of Seville, in Granada and Málaga with around 100 teachers. We believe in fostering a positive working environment for teachers where they can grow as professionals. We have an unrivalled in-house training programme in a trust-based working environment.
- Trinity College London to Sponsor Spainwise SOUTH TEFL Jobs FairDecember 26, 2017 - 5:55 pm
- English Language Institute (Seville) to Recruit at Spainwise 2018December 18, 2017 - 5:41 pm
- ACEIA to Sponsor Spainwise SOUTH once again!December 11, 2017 - 12:08 am
- Blue Door Language School (Cordoba) to Recruit at Spainwise 2018December 4, 2017 - 11:38 pm
Hotel NH Cordoba Guadalquivir
Avenida Fray Albino, 1
(00 34) 957 421 042